Supporting the athletics program at school
The Athletic Booster Program at St. John’s was created to help promote interest in, and support for, St. John’s Interscholastic Sports, to recognize and encourage the spirit of sportsmanship on and off the fields of play, to sponsor projects for improvement or replacement of athletic equipment, and to supplement funds to aid financing of athletic programs. The Athletic Boosters Program is made up of a team of incredible parent volunteers who give countless hours to raise funds in order to support our athletes and school. The Booster Program’s goal is to support St. John’s athletes through spirit-building activities and by offering hospitality to visiting athletes. The Booster Program is a popular committee as it involves much contact with the students and the parents. We are an extremely friendly group and welcome any parents who would like to join us.
Fund Raising Opportunities
Concession Stand ( Open after school and during the home games)
Spirit Wear Sales
Fund Raising Contributions
- Donated 25,000 Euro to the floodlight project
- Provide hospitality for Welcome Back Receptions
- Provide breakfast for all athletes competing for St. John’s in ISST’s
- Purchased the Keemotion system in the Main Gym
- Purchased various equipment and supplies for Track, Softball, Soccer, Baseball, Swimming and Basketball
- Resurfacing the school tennis courts.
- Purchased furniture, televisions and a sound system for the sports foyer
- Provided funds for the purchase of some of the team uniforms
- Purchased Dugouts and Bleachers.
- New Record Board for Sports Foyer
- New weight room equipment
- Purchased wall padding to be installed in the sports arena to protect the athletes and to increase the comfort of spectators.
- Purchased sports and recreational equipment for Elementary School children.
- Purchased new soccer goals for the soccer pitch and mini goals for use by Elementary School children during recess.
If you are a parent whose child plays an after-school sport at St. John’s you are automatically a member of the Athletic Booster Program. We would encourage you to get involved in any aspect of the Boosters Program no matter how big or small, it is always appreciated. It is a friendly group and a great way to meet new families. The Booster Program will host parent meetings which will be posted on the School Events Calendar. Monthly Executive Board Meetings occur the first Thursday of each month at 13:30 in the Athletic Conference Room. If you have questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Join us and have some fun!
Athletic Booster Program